31 December 2023

Happy 2024

Happy 2024 all; it's less than 10 hours now until the clock strikes midnight in NZ and we start the New Year off. The last day of 2023 is being a bit of a meanie with really strong winds and rain and maybe later on we'll get Mother Nature's fireworks with thunder and lightning. Guess it's good to start the New Year off with a bit of a bang.

I finally got some time to play again and decided I would have a go at CAS on Friday's last challenge for 2023 which tied in nicely with the current Lawn Fawnatics's challenge, both wanting New Year.


This was a really simple card to put together with minimal Copic colouring, a bit of N1 to shadow the polar bears and RV14/13/21 for the pink scarves.

Lawn Fawn Supply List:
Stamps: Winter Skies, Window Scene: Winter
Ink:  Jet Black
Paper: Ballet Slipper, Guava, Let it Shine Starry Skies DSP
Other: Hearts & Stars skinny tag, Everyday Sentiment Banners


The Starry Skies DSP has such a pretty gold foiled starry background, it's really stunning when you see the light reflecting off it for real.


EDITED 6/1/24:  wow my wee card won the CAS on Friday challenge which is a great positive kickstart to my resolution to enter more 2024 challenges. 



Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky with the Lawn Fawn random draw but there's always another challenge at the Lawn Fawnatic site to win a gift card ;)
✿Karen✿

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! I like the unexpected holiday color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the colors and the sweet images... Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen