27 December 2023

Use a Tag on a Card

AAA Birthday's have a fun challenge to use a tag on a birthday card for the December challenge. Somehow or other it's nearly the end of December and I finally get sometime to play along. I've been cleaning up my craft room and have sorted out the cards for January and February birthdays and I could see I was short of cards for littlies or young at heart so changed my mind and went for cute instead of flowers.

Also Paper Funday Challenges are celebrating their 5th birthday, now that's definitely something to celebrate, a very worthy achievement!! 

Copics used (darkest >> lightest)
Bear: E37/33/53/51 R20
Balloon: Y19/15/13/11
Clouds: BG000



Supply List:
Stamps: Happiest Wishes (SSS) and matching dies
Ink: Cummerbund (CP), Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
DSP: Really Rainbow (LF)
Dies: A2 Nested Pendants (PhP)
Other: Chunky Glitter (LF), Crystal Glaze (Nuvo), Collage Medium Matte (RNG), white gel pen, bakers twine (SU!), foam squares (SP)





EDITED 16/1/24: OMG my card has been selected as the winner of AAA Birthday Card challenges, I've been nominated to be in the Top 3 selection before but have never won one of their challenges as the standard is so high.



✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. too cute, thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Cute Karen !! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Karen! So beautiful! Very cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen