16 March 2008

Could this be the biggest demo ever??

Wow Anne from my work invited me to come & demonstrate for 30-40 woman on their day retreat. She asked me to show them how to stamp on candles as she was so impressed with my efforts at Christmas time with my Lovely As A Tree candles I mass produced for my work's market day.

Lucky for me that my sister Tracey had also signed up to be a demonstrator as it would have been a daunting task alone.

They had retreated out to the back of Whenapui & what a stunning setting!!



As well as the candle demonstration (that nearly didn't happen) as I forgot to take a new candle - so Anne's thank you candle had to have a few more images added. I used the Merci stamp set that was a Sale-a-bration gift & stamped onto the tissue paper with Basic black & coloured up with my Bold Brights & Earth Elements marker pens - I was really happy with the final product. Everyone was amazed at how easy it was - so I'm sure the warehouse will sell out of white candles again.



I also made a lovely pop can with a few incentive stamps & chocolates sealed up inside. The can was decorated with the lovely Enchante designer paper & I stamped up a Pale Plum flower from Looks Like Spring - I also punched out a few flowers with the corresponding punch to decorate the can along with various ribbons and a thank you tag as the door prize.



Tracey did a fantastic job with her first demonstration of the 2,5,7,10 box that everyone made & took home with them - after this the normal size class will be a piece of cake!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen