3 March 2008

Easter Treat Part 2




Well it was card class tonight and my friend Julie was the only attendee :-(

As it was her first time maybe that was a good thing, we managed to make the acetate triangle box filled up with Cadbury mini eggs this time, a bag-a-lope for Easter using Bunny Hugs which is in the current Summer Mini catalogue and as she had a birthday tomorrow we made a buckle card using the incredibly versatile Bud Basics stamp set which my friend & SU! demo Anabel Welch taught me to make last week (only alteration in our card is we changed from Tempting Turquoise to Pixie Pink as I didn't have a TT ink pad).

Cardstock & inks for the projects:
Happy birthday buckle card: Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip
My bag-a-lope: Barely Banana, Pretty In Pink, Creamy Caramel
Julie's bag-a-lope: Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace

You can probably see the Easter eggs in Julie's bag-a-lope example better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. What cute Easter cards - I do so love the bunny. Didn't know you were having another class - I would have come!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen