8 March 2008

Trudi's Scrapbook Page for the challenge


Wow they're getting better (sorry Judy) I think I'm realising what I'm doing wrong I don't have an absolutely gorgeous cute child to scrapbook. I will have to tell my boys Napoleon & Tiger to try & look cuter or else!! This page is from the very talented Trudi in New Plymouth, amazingly she runs 2 blogs, her own personal one; Made by Me & also the NZSU blog.

Stamp Set - French Script (retiring)

Ink - Bashful Blue

Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

DSP - Au Chocolate

Accessories - Silver brad, chipboard letters, cuttlebug, Versamark, embossing powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree they are great. I haven't got any cute little children now - even my grandsons are getting past the 'cute' stage so you'll have to be like me and just borrow someone elses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen