7 November 2009

Extravaganza project



This is the project Janine Pearce & myself demonstrated today at the Creative Inkers team extravaganza inspired by the very talented Angie Kennedy Juda AKA Chic n' Scratch.

It's a simple concept of making a wee present using the square punch - we all loved the wee tuft of tissue paper escaping from the middle "present"

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red (RHR)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ski Slope, Washington Apple (or RHR Patterns), Baja Breeze Patterns
Other: 1-1/4" square punch, RHR taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, scallop edge punch

We also had the pleasure of meeting Wendy Rudyk a fellow SU! demonstrator from Canada visiting down under with her hubby - lucky us she joined us & made the day even more special . Here she is with Janine Pearce my team mate for today's project.


Thanks Wendy & do stay in touch!!



And myself, Wendy & Bron Heslop - yep Wendy was a popular gal all right

4 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

Thanks so much for a fun day Karen! I loved the card and all the projects we made :)

Helen Williams said...

Thanks Karen. I love the parcel card that Janine and you made, after church I will have a go at casing it. I am so glad you are showcasing someone else this week, it is getting embarrassing.

Sally said...

I really enjoyed making this card it is so easy yet very effective. Thank you for another great afternoon.

Judy said...

Yes Karen - thanks for that lovely afternoon and I too really enjoyed meeting with Wendy and hope she is enjoying the rest of her holiday here despite our fickle weather. Really enjoyed the card you and Janine demonstrated.