23 November 2009

Hands up who hates masculine birthday cards!


After trudging around West City for 4 hours on Saturday to find Paul the birthday boy a pressie & then zooming home to make 2 dishes for the pot luck dinner, I needed something quick & easy that I could make for a card & the Cheers To You stamp set was perfect for the occasion.



Just stamp one of the drinks out, punch out, colour up, mount on a scallop circle & attach to some striped paper containing brown - we are talking masculine here & we're done - even time to shower & change clothes.

Stamp set: Cheers to You
Ink: Basic Brown, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue
Paper: Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Punches: Scallop circle & 1-3/8" circle
Other: Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (got to have froth on that beer)

5 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

Quick and yet so effective. Looks great!!

Janine P said...

great card Karen,I like fast, quick and easy cards

Tracee, Peter, Hayden, Campbell and Bridie said...

got both hands up for this one! Thank goodness for Cheers to You I say!

Leslie said...

Hey Karen, great card. I don't like masculine cards very much either, so the faster the better. I can take forever for one of my cards, but I even stoop to buying some of the cards for the fellas in my life. LOL!! I know its been a while since I have been online, but the holidays have gotten me all psyched up and excited to do some scrapping and creating!! I love your cards, you are so inspiring!! Hope you are having a great day and hope you have a fantastic holiday as well. Hugs to you, Leslie

Debby said...

It's perfect! Love that beer mug!