13 October 2024

AAA Card Challenge 276: another sketch to challenge us!

This sketch is a challenge all right. I love the idea of a moon and some bats but someone on the DT bet me to it so I've been a rebel and used a "round" flower die-cut which I wanted to add 3 stamped lady bugs too but they were a tad big so 2 leaves and a bee trinket = done and a happy cheery card to send to a friend.

I'm probably pushing the boundaries of clean and simple the AAA way but I'm on a mission to get all my DT challenges done until the end of October as I'm having surgery mid-September and I'm not sure how long my recovery will be. I've been a bit down waiting for it all  to happen and haven't actually felt like crafting but here we are 2 days before my operation "going" for it! 


Supply List:
Stamps: Friendly Hello (SU!)
Ink: Versafine Clair Summertime
Paper: Mango Melody (SU!), Soft Suede (SU!), Granny Apple Green (SU!), Neenah Solar white #110
Dies: Sunny Sunflowers (LF), Zesty Lemon (LF - leaves)
Other: Bumblebee trinkets (SU!)
Challenges: AAA #276



Well I hope you can find time to join in and be challenged, do check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT, you'll be amazed what they created with the sketch, so many cool ideas!

Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous take on the sketch I love a sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maaike they always make me smile too

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for be designing with the AAA Challenge Team. Thanks for having me. Your card is a wonderful take on the sketch, Karen. Sunflowers are always uplifting to me. Love the 2 leaves and a bee embellishment! Hope your surgery goes/went well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Karen. Love your clean, crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty sunny card Karen. Sunflowers always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites too they are happy flowers all right

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen