8 October 2024

Gorgeous You with Kim Kesti

Gosh I am so far behind on blogging and actually doing my classes. I'm sharing today the cards Kim Kesti from Spellbinders taught at a Virtual Card event with Pinkfresh Studios in August!!

I love these Create and Connects and if I'm honest the cards that have excited me the most are often the guest company. I do love PFS but too many flowers!!! But I am so happy they seem to be offering more than flowers in recent kits.

I have to be honest this event was happening around the time a lump was discovered in my breast at a routine mammogram, so as well as the shock, my main crafting time was to my future Design Team work for my challenge sites. I buckled down and created and blogged all my DT cards till the end of October; so no time really for classes. Mid-October now and 3 weeks post surgery and all is going well here apart from the markers found on my biopsies at surgery meaning I have to start anti-hormone treatment for up to 5 years. So we'll see how I handle that and planned radiotherapy but certainly life is not as we knew it!

OK enough of me back to the class. OMG we were so spoilt from Spellbinders, as well as the beautiful perfume bottle bottle die, we received the cutest ever flower does, gorgeous 3D embossing folder and a stamp set with matching sentiments for the bottle.


These are the 2 cards I created as taught by Kim. Both cards have a tad of ink blending and the embossed background has had pink ink (Sparkling Rose) blended up from the bottom. Other PFS inks used on the flowers were Storm and Key Lime and adding a tad of blending it certainly gives the die cuts more oomph. the wee pink sequins in the shaker card are Spellbinders and they are perfect as quite flat.


Cards up close; followed by Kim's examples.


Back soon with some more virtual adventures. Thanks for popping in.

✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen