23 October 2024

AAA Colourful's latest colourboard

I'm liking the Halloween vibes of the latest colour board at AAA Colourful so I thought I'd play with my favourite moon stamp and do some ink blending to make a wee scene. It also gives me the chance to play along with Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge to go spooky and/or add some purple and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to go Halloween/spooky.

I masked my moon after stamping with the 3 inks (I stamped off the Paper Bag ink once as it was too deep a brown stamped directly), masked and then added the following Distress oxides; Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Black Soot. I also added some white pigment ink directly around the mask. I used my darkest green oxide I own to go behind my die-cut to ground my trick and  treaters. I now wish I had added some Black Soot to it too for the colour challenge to tone down the green .


Supply List:
Stamps: To the Moon (ALT)
Paper: Basic Black (SU!), Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Mango Melody (SU!), Grape Soda (C9), Buttercup (C9), Distress Heavy (RNG), black glitter (CTMH)
Ink: Buttercream (ALT), Warm Sunshine (ALT), Paper Bag (ALT), Unicorn white pigment (HA)
Distress Oxides (RNG): Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Black Soot, Rustic Wilderness
Dies: Halloween silhouettes (Sizzix), Mini Alphabet (SU!)
Other: Masking Magic (GKD), foam blending domes, white Gelli Roll pen, black gel pen, white paint (SP), Frost shimmer spray (imaginecrafts)
 




✿Karen✿


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen