18 October 2024

Just Add Ink 724: Colour Challenge time

Hi everyone it's time for another fun challenge at Just Add Ink and we have a colour challenge to play along with.


The peach and the blue colour are complimentary colours on the colour wheel so I thought I would work with warm browns as my 3rd colour. I do not own any of these SU! inks or card stock so chose to work with Apricot and Storm adding in Warm Buff  for my 3rd colour, all from Pinkfresh Studio. I've also added their lighter shade of ink for my blending of the "abstract art background".

I'm also going to enter my card in Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge as this months challenge is all about ink blending and I have used stencils to make my "work of art" plus colour in my oranges.




Supply List (all PFS unless stated otherwise):
Stamps: Framed Art (plus matching stencil and dies)
Ink: Warm Buff, Peach Fuzz, Apricot, Slumber, Storm
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Hammermill, Light brown woodgrain (LF), Barely Peach (SP), Vellum Paper (SU!), 
Dies: Diagonal stitched plaid coverplate, Curly Leaves, Stitched sentiment strips (MFT) 
Other: Foam squares (SP), Gold Metallic pearls, blending brushes
Challenge: JAI#724, PFS October 2024

The Design Team from Just Add Ink do have some fab inspiration to get you inspired for this colour challenge, so do check them all out and hopefully you will be inspired to have a go, what will your 3rd colour be?? As always you can use neutral colours (white, "brown" and black) in your mix.

Happy stamping....

✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen