16 March 2020

Another Centre Step card

I shared a few days ago the card I made for Neville's 80th & I'm sharing an even more special card given to me by a fellow demonstrator when we swapped cards at the Creative Inkers stamp camp recently in Rotorua. It's an absolute fab, fun card and another masculine one. Little did I know when I received this card that the demo that swapped with me would die unexpectedly a week later. This has been a huge shock for those that knew her personally and even for myself who had just meet her it also makes you realise how precious life is, so I'm actually thrilled in someways to have something that Janice McConnell made and happy to share what a talented card maker she was.

Life is all a bit surreal at the moment with life as we know it changing so rapidly with COVID19 so being able to take some time out for oneself each day is a blessing & hopefully some of my KReations will give the recipients as much pleasure as Janice's card does to me.



Supply List:
Stamps: Mountain Air, Pedal to the Metal, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Peaceful Place
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Old Expresso
Dies: Majestic Mountain, Wiggly Bugs
Punches: Classic Label
Other: Dimensionals
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen