2 March 2020

My March Newsletter is about to be released tomorrow.



I've just finished doing my March Newsletter, all I'm waiting for is the update from Stampin' Up! to go live tomorrow so I can do the final links. I'm sharing my first tutorial with step-by-step instructions & pictures too for the featured card you can see; so if you haven't signed up for my monthly newsletter already and you'd like to know what's going in with Stampin' Up! in NZ and a monthly tutorial delivered to your Inbox please subscribe to my newsletter in the top right hand column.

Happy KReatin'

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen