20 March 2020

Geared up to celebrate with a vroom



Just a quick post sharing the fabulous gatefold card my friend Denise Allison taught me that was just perfect for my car-mad man!!

Apart from the absolutely classic masculine images in the set Geared Up Garage and the cool closure using the oval dies; what I really loved the most was her thinking outside the tool-box & using tourist maps she had picked up on her travels for our DSP!! What a fab idea Denise & Pete though the card was awesome!


Recipe:
Stamps: Geared Up Garage (148590)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, street maps from her travels as DSP
Dies: Layering Ovals
Technique: Gatefold card




Well I hope everyone stays safe and well. The only good thing I can say about being self-contained is we can spend some time crafting. I am on shift at my hospital job this weekend so it's business as "usual" though there is nothing usual about the times we find ourselves in just now.

Inky hugs
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen