13 March 2020

Happy 80th Birthday Neville

It was my friend & neighbour Neville's 80th birthday last week so I had just the perfect card for him saved in my stash.


Neville was a keen sailor & I felt the saying on the card was perfect as he's about to move to the next phase of his life; moving to a retirement village later this year.

This card was taught to me at a Creative Inkers Extravaganza event in 2019 by Rachael Knight, Heather Stewart & Christine Gedye. It was one of my favs on the day as it is always nice to have a few masculine cards in our stash.

This is a Centre Step card & if you've never made one before there is a very cool tutorial on SplitCoastStampers which you can view if you click HERE.

Recipe/Supply List:
Stamps: Sailing Away
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Die: Smooth Sailing
Other: Baker's Twine (Night of Navy/Sahara Sand), Denim ribbon, Sail Away Trinkets, mini glue dots, dimensionals


Well Neville had a fun afternoon surrounded by family & friends & I certainly hope the direction his life is taking him this year leads to much happiness.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen