23 May 2020

Introducing Just Jade

Hi everyone & have I been a busy beaver since I last reported in, my pre-order arrived with some goodies for the new Annual catalogue (which launches in 10 days time) as well as that real life is happening & finally NZ came out of level 3 so that meant I got to spend some time out of the house with Pete's mum, get my hair cut, take cats to the vet etc plus work.

I signed up for 2 demonstrator swaps with other Stampin' Up! demos which is where the fun & the angst comes in, shipping and mail to NZ is not really back to normal so by the time we got our goodies it seemed like everyone had already blogged what they were doing with my favourite set that we were allowed to pre-order.

I also wanted to highlight one of the new in-colours but I stuffed up my pre-order & only ordered mixed packs of the new in-colours and one of those packs was earmarked to go out with the new catalogues to my customers so I had 4 sheets of Just Jade to play with so I have been super creative with it and I actually still have 1 sheet left after making 22 swaps.

Anyhow this is my first design; I hope highlighting one of the new in-colours for 2020-2022 Just Jade.


Supply List (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamp: Forever Fern
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Very Vanilla, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories: Greenery embossing folder, Forever Flourishing dies, Gold Hoops, Gilded Gems, Forever Greenery trim, circle die

Forever Greenery DSP has some papers to die for but I felt this sheet highlighted Just Jade the best, the gold hoops are actually a really nice touch of bling & they are really thin & have been attached with 2 mini glue dots. The embossing folder is a set of 2.


Here are all the swaps laid out & ready to be packed up.

I have to admit I bought the Forever Greenery Suite as I loved it and it came with EVERYTHING! So I got the stamp set, the embossing folders, the DSP, gold hoops, gold laser-cut specialty paper, the ribbons (also a set of 2).  Or you can also just buy the Forever Fern bundle which is the stamp set and matching dies and is 10% off. All the items & the bundles can be seen on pages 108-110 of the new catalogue when it goes live on June 3rd. If you don't have a demonstrator in NZ and would like a copy contact me & I can get one in the post for you ASAP.

I taken a few pictures to show Just Jade compared to our current greens & greeny-blues. I personally don't feel it actually resembles any past colours but others may disagree, I also think its actually got quite a lot of blue in it as the colour I think it is closest to but totally different is Bermuda Bay!


Top row: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaroon
Middle row: Garden Green, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green (Just Jade lying on top)
Bottom row: Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow


I actually think it's in the same intensity of colours as the top row of all the colours (Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaroon, Just Jade)


And these are the 6 colours in the Forever Greenery DSP with Whisper White (L > R : Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce. L > R : Garden Green, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock)


✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen