8 May 2020

Introducing the Ornate Garden Suite

Hi everyone & another weekend looming and I like most kiwis are sincerely hoping it's our last weekend in level 3 of lockdown restrictions, it's also less than one month till the new Annual catalogue goes live on June 3rd too. One of the cool things about being a demonstrator is we get to pre-order a little bit early but Stampin' Up! are also allowing everyone to join in the pre-catalogue launch party as you can order now from this fabulous suite which is in the new upcoming annual catalogue.

I personally love gerberas & daisy-like flowers so when I saw the DSP with this suite I was sold hook, line & sinker. I also think I'm a KISS (keep it simple stamper) but I do admire those that have layers (& sometimes more layers on their cards) with this suite we can all look like we are layering Queens.

You can click HERE to see the official SU! video of this suite, which will certainly reveal all of it's fabulous-ness.

During lockdown I made quite a few of the following card & sent out to family & friends.


And the inside:


Supply List (all Stampin' Up! apart from the Copics):
Stamps: Ornate Style (#152572), sentiment is from Peaceful Moments (151595)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Mint Macaroon, Terracotta Tile, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Ornate Garden Speciality DSP (#152488)
Other: Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder ((#152725). Gilded Gems (#152478), Ornate Borders dies (152724), Stitched Nested Labels dies (#149638), dimensionals, white embossing powder
Copics: see my blog post HERE to see the colours used.

Cutting Dimensions:
Mint Macaroon A5 (card base), 13.8 x 7 cm mat
Terracotta Tile : 14.3 x  10 cm
DSP: 13.8 x 3.5 cm

I also tweaked the design to send my upline Rhonda Fawcett a birthday card.


Well if you'd like to join in on the pre-catalogue launch party all the goodies from the Ornate Garden Suite are available to pre-order now. Click HERE to go shopping.


✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen