3 May 2020

Star Stamper Lockdown Challenge Week 6


Wow the weeks are flying by, it helps to be able to craft when I'm locked down & not at work. This weeks challenge was set by Julie Bocock & was very happy she chose sponging.

This is one of my favourite techniques as it's easy to get a bit of wow with very little effort. I cut out a circle with a die in some masking paper & then sponged So Saffron & Blushing Bride through the mask with sponge daubers. I've used Shimmery White as it's smoother for blending on &it's quite shimmery in real life too so looks pretty. I ended up using a Flirty Flamingo mat as I felt it made the pink pop more.

Supply List (all Stampin' Up! apart from the masking paper which we're getting in the new Annual Catalogue launching June 3rd)

Paper: Shimmery White, Flirty Flamingo, thick Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Dandelion Wishes (#151345)
Other: Masking paper, circle die, Champagne rhinestones, dimensionals, distressing tool.

I sincerely hope everyone is keeping well & warm. It's extremely, wet, grey & gloomy in Auckland today but we really need the rain so YIPPEE it's raining!
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen