26 May 2020

I'm in love with Forever Greenery


The new designer series paper Forever Greenery ticks so many boxes, I just love greens & blues and this DSP is full of them; Garden Green, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam. Just like nature which has so many shades & hues so does the images in these papers, some of the images can also be die cut out with matching dies as well.

I designed this card as my second swap card and again was trying to highlight the new in-colour Just Jade with less than 2 sheets of card stock plus also have a play with the other embossing folder in the Greenery set. I have rubbed a wee bit of Whisper White craft ink using a sponge dauber over the embossed piece of Just Jade card stock. The gold trim ribbon ties fabulously. My squares are 1-1/2".

I absolutely have to say that this is my favourite of the 2 cards I'm swapping.


Supply List (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Forever Fern
Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White (thick), Just Jade, Forever Greenery DSP
Dies: Nested Labels
Other: Forever Greenery Trim, Greenery embossing folder, mini glue dots, dimensionals

This is a real easy card to whip up and the concept works well with any co-ordinating DSP. With approximately a week to go to the new catalogue launching I'm loving the stamps in the Forever Fern stamp set which are DistINKtive & these papers.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen