8 March 2023

My first official card swap across the Seas

Kit and Clowder (my online colouring happy class place), just turned 9 and Alyce organised mystery card  swaps. I have never swapped before by posting a card to a mystery person, it was very exciting to see this beautiful envelope in my letter box yesterday. Don't they have fabulous stamps in the States. I hope she liked my "kiwistamps." 


And this is Monica's fab card, inside she's written this was one of her first colourings and the first card she has ever made. It sure made me feel very special to receive it.


I have been busy rearranging and tidying my craft room and I have lots happening for the rest of March class-wise so have lots to share in the coming days. Until then if you haven't "Shared Some Homemade Kindness" recently drop someone a wee note and a card I am sure it will brighten their day.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen