23 March 2023

One sleep to go....

My BIG BOX event starts tomorrow, this is my nickname for Scrapbook and Cards Today Cardmaking Spring event - what a mouthful, you can see why I say big box event.

I think I signed up ie paid end of November for this and it's ouch at that time of the year but the box we received this year is the biggest ever at 12lbs (some of that is the paper for our card bases and panels) but the majority of the weight is swag and our class supplies (stamps, inks, dies, stencils and even 6 mini ink pads for one class). Last time it was guesstimated the actual cost of the items received would be twice what we paid, this time the guesstimate is three times the value.

This was my box when it arrived early in March being guarded whilst I awaited for my crafty buddy Sarah to finish work so we could have an unboxing together.


And the 2 very happy representatives from the Waikato with our boxes.


There are 2900 crazy crafty ladies and some gentlemen doing the event worldwide. I think there are FIVE of us from New Zealand that I know of (Paula, Lisa, Megan, Sarah and I). 

This is a snap from SCT of the 2900 boxes waiting to be packed!!


One of the ladies in the group Yuko Neal snapped all the bootie we received including the paper fans to decorate our rooms.

Yuko looks like she has a great work space. I have been tidying mine up heaps as Sarah is coming to stay tomorrow and we hope to do the majority of the event over the next 4 days plus we have time to spare tomorrow night so we are going to also play with the new Lawn Fawn pull and pop die and make a card. 

So wish us luck. 16 instructors, 48 cards here we come........................and do check back regularly as I will have lots to share :)


#cropandcreatedelivered #SCTbigboxevent

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen