12 November 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 253: you brighten my day

It's time for another challenge at AAA Cards and we're looking for Fall/Leaves done CAS (Clean and Simple). You've also got 2 weeks to submit your card, so plenty of time to join in on the fun.


I'm totally taking my inspiration from that gorgeous pink raincoat on the right as I've been looking at one of my stamp sets for quite awhile thinking why haven't I coloured you up. Fall is not really a big deal in New Zealand and we certainly don't send out cards but if we had gorgeous leaves like the bottom right hand cluster I would definitely embrace it as that is something to celebrate, unfortunately ours are more like the lower left hand side slippery and brown and make a MESS everywhere.

Anyhow it's time for my shocking pink raincoat and you may need sun glasses but I do sincerely hope it  "brightens up your day".


This gorgeous image is an oldie from Fun in the Rain (Hero Arts). My shocking pink Copic combo is RV09/06/04/02 and I coloured the dog up like I colour bears up, we decided he was a Jack Russell or some kind of terrier E37/33/53/51. For his lighter patch I used the lighter two E's; E53/51. A wee bit of R20 for his tongue and ear lobes plus T6 for the nose and dangly bits on the coat.

Thanks for popping in and I hope you can join in with this really fun challenge and do check out the other really inspirational cards from the Design Team on the AAA Cards blog; there really is some great ideas to inspire us all.

✿ Karen ✿

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous Karen, a pop of bright is much needed un dull grey days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say "great minds" thought alike for this challenge ;)

      Delete
  2. My goodness, your little doggy makes it such a happy CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlies I can't believe I haven't played with him/her before but s/he manages to look cute plus realistic.

      Delete
  3. So...he's about the cutest little thing ever! I love this little stamp...it reminds me of my dogs! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen