12 November 2023

Rainbow Bridge Card

My sisters are both crazy animal lovers, one loving dogs but in reality all animals and is actually an animal communicator, appearing on TV and writing books. You can read more about Faye HERE.

My other sister must have some of her special abilities as every stray cat in New Lynn seems to end up at her place, unfortunately one of her dearly loved cats had to be put down this week and she seemed really upset about it, more so than usual. So I thought I would make her a card to hopefully brighten her day. I'm sure I haven't done Bruno justice as he was a magnificent looking golden brown and black cat.



My Copic colours used (darkest > lightest):
Rainbow; starting at the top stripe: RV13/RV21, YR16/Y17, Y17/Y15, YG05/YG21, BG13/BG11
Cat: W8, E59/57/33/53
Cloud: BG000

I've used a Close to My Heart stamp set Rainbow Bridge (D1862) and I must be getting old as I didn't buy the matching dies but I'm actually happy that my clouds, cat and halo look actually pretty good cut out by hand. The stamp set has really cool sentiments and inside reads "no matter how long we get to love them, it's never long enough" and a wee paw print.


Well I hope it brightens my sister's day when she receives her card.

✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen