28 November 2023

So Mini Hellos

This is the name of the coolest wee stamp set with so many cute images (38; including sentiments) and I decided I would spend my day playing with some of my favourite CAS challenges sites doing Christmas so I could maybe get a few more cards as I was 3-6 short. 

The sites I'm playing along with are CAS on Friday (just Christmas) and Less is  More (D is for Deck the Halls); never fear the Christmas tree is coming to deck the hall ;)


Supply List:
Stamps: So Mini Hellos (The Stamp Market)
Ink: Grassy Knoll (PFS), Peony (PFS), Memento Black Tuxedo
Paper: Neenah Solar White #80 and #110
Other: Copic markers, Snow Flurries background stencil (LF), Glitter Hero Paste (HA), foam squares (SP)
Challenges: CAS on Friday #271, LIM #497




Copic Markers used (darkest >> lightest):
BG13/32/11 and BG000/0000
E37/33
Y11
N4/1


My first stenciled background is on the LHS below using Ranger's Texture Sparkle paste, I thought it looked a little flat; so had a go using the same paste and adding a tad of Simon Hurley's Clear Skies Lunar Paste (RHS), but the texture paste is not very textured it's very flat when dry and the sparkle is quite "big" and if I'm honest I do NOT like it at all. So I went back to my favourite Glitter Hero Paste (middle) for the challenge; the cool thing though is I whipped out 3 cards really quickly and easily! Even if I say myself they're fun.



I really enjoyed playing along and being creative, 2023 I seem to have signed up for too many Virtual card boxes and they're great but not leaving me anytime to just do my own thing. I've already decided I'm cutting back in 2024 and just creating more with what I own.

✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. FAB make, loving your chosen colours too

    Best of luck with your plans for 2024 too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy all the best for 2024 for you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen