24 May 2024

Anyone need a hug??

I'm delighted to be the Guest Designer for CAS on Friday latest challenge and the theme is
HUGS

Normally I'd choose a cute critter hugging but I thought I would try something different and still hopefully be Clean and Simple. I've stamped a 4" x 5-1/4" panel with the fab flower from Miss Your Smile (PFS). This is actually the first Pinkfresh Studio stamp and stencil set that I bought and it's quite large. It has lots of hugs related sentiments and rather than colouring it up I thought I would just die cut the word hugs with a word die and colour the letters up. 

I've coloured up the die cut letters in multiple colours so I can also play along with Pinkfresh Studios May challenge too; this month it's Flower Power plus/minus a colour combo. I have flowers and I have used the 5 inks for the combo even if I had to stamp a wee sentiment in one of the colours to include it in the mix. I have glued 3 die cuts behind each letter for a bit of dimension as well. The sentiment I have just cut out by hand as there was no dies for this set,



Supply List:
Stamps: Miss Your Smile (PFS)
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
PFS Inks: Bubblegum, Sunkissed, Citron, Ocean Breeze, Atlantis 
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Other: Big Hugs die (MFT), blending brushes (TE), sticky stencil mat (WF)

Thanks for popping in and hope you can join in with the CAS on Friday challenge and maybe try a different way of sharing "hugs".

✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Karen!

    Thank you for being a guest designer at Cas on Friday.

    Greetings Ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I love the card so rapt I could play along with you all

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen