6 May 2024

Just popping in to say Hello

Hi everyone I seem to have picked up my grandson's head cold and am barely able to craft as my nose is too runny. I've managed a few cards for Design Team commitments as I like to stay on top of them and work ahead for reasons like this. I've managed some homework for next weekend's Weekender Event with Spellbinders but only scratched the surface of what I need to do. OMG so much die cutting. I knew it would be a lot but I truly had no idea what a lot was, until now. I'm doing the event with a few girl friends, hopefully we can all get together so it should be awesome fun once the homework is all done.


I can't believe it Jenn Shurkus has announced save the date, as she is doing another Distress Watercolor Pencil class LIVE and it's in the same weekend but just one of the days, it's her May 18th so she will be LIVE on my Sunday 19th. I think I maybe doing Jenn's class live and not my die cutting but that will be dependent on whether friends are staying with me to do the Spellbinder's Weekender retreat. I absolutely loved  her first class you can see my efforts HERE.



Last but not least Online Card Classes has just announced today there next class: Extraordinary Embossing Folders, happening late May. Their classes are phenomenal value with a big range of tutors and they are always priced at under $30 USD with an early bird saving the first week, at the moment it's $24 to register. You also get to work with what you own.



✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Thanks for your comment on my blog. The sentiment in the wreath says:
    Life is what you are celebrating today.

    And my Peter has a good advice for yours: A garden isn't meant to work in, but to sit in
    😂🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great sentiment and I ll tell my Peter that, but it's his hobby and passion so he may disagree but will bring a chuckle.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen