25 September 2022

For My Beautiful Friend

What a cool saying for a stamp set. Now I have had this stamp set in my stash for a few years - it was Close to my Heart's stamp of the month in July 2020. 


If you ever buy anything from CTMH and spend over $88 you can buy the stamp of the month for $10. Personally I pick when I buy something from CTMH so I buy in the months when I want the stamp of the month (bit like SU! sale-a-bration, I shop with SU! when SAB is on).

So looking at Just Add Ink's current challenge I thought today is the day, the fussy cutting for the mask nearly got me though but I have my mask now and it's attached to the stamp set.


To be honest I have chosen all 3; friend, masking and foliage. I have coloured my image up with various Copics that were sitting on my desk for a colouring class. 



I then masked my stamped image with "the mask" then used Vicki Boutin's bubble stencil that I picked up recently (it's a cool stencil and comes in a set of 3, so very happy with that purchase.




I then coloured the flowers with a clear Wink of Stella and I made a tag from TE's stitched banner stacklets.



Supply List:
Stamps: For My Beautiful Friend (CTMH)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, unicorn white pigment (HA), Dried Marigold distress oxide (RNG)
Paper: Neenah White, Mango Melody (SU!)
Dies: Stitched Banner stacklets (TE), A2 layering dies (WF)
Other: Blending brush (TE), masking paper (CTMH), foam squares, albaster white EP (BM), clear Wink of Stella
Challenges : JAI622

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen