4 September 2022

I'm the Guest Designer at AAA cards

So excited to announce I am the guest designer for AAA Card's latest challenge. It is a no layer Sympathy Card and obviously CAS.


I knew the stamp set I wanted to use when I was asked and it's an oldie but a goodie from Stampin' Up! called Love & Sympathy. Personally I think the simple flower and the beautiful font on the sentiment is all you need to say I am sorry for your loss and I am thinking of you at this time.

The set also comes with a lovely sentiment for inside the card.

Those whom we have
LOVED
never really leave us.
They live on forever in our 
HEARTS
and cast their
RADIANT LIGHT
on our every shadow.
- Sylvana Rossetti.

I have lightly spritzed the stamp with water and then used my Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry watercolour pencils to colour in image, then lightly spritzed again and stamped on my card base (I used Tim Holtz's watercolour paper on the smooth side). I had also lightly spritzed the watercolour paper.

I stamped the sentiment when everything was dry with Rich Razzleberry ink and then coated with clear embossing powder and heat set it.


It would be great if you could join in with me too for the current challenge to make it not so scary.



✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sympathy card. A pop of color is always nice. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this fortnight at AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely water colored card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen