27 September 2022

Summer is coming

Daylight saving has just started in New Zealand so loving the summer vibes of AAA latest card challenge. It's a bright and cheery colour scheme with spots/dots so I knew exactly what I wanted to KReate.




Supply List:
Stamps: Sunny Splash (SU!)
Ink: Bubblegum (PFS), Sunshine (PFS), Aquamarine (PFS), Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Neenah Solar White #110
Other: A2 layering dies, clear EP
Challenges: AAA #224



and my card was chosen in the top 3 by the DT this week.



✿ Karen ✿

3 comments:

  1. You head into summer and we head into autumn. Lovely card and very cute swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take on our colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen