13 September 2024

My first Tic Tac Toe board

It's my turn to design the board for Tic Tac Toe Challenges and my prompt for this week was to use Fall on the board and then the rest was up to me. Now living in the Sothern Hemisphere I always struggle with Fall challenges as we don't celebrate them at all or send cards to celebrate Autumn arriving, if anything we'd send a sympathy card. I do love seeing the leaves on the trees change colour but they almost turn brown over night and all fall off. So to cut a long story short I added Spring to my square with Fall.


So if you live down under I hope you can play along with me and make a "Spring" card. I've chosen the left hand column to play along with Spring/Embossing/Layers.


I've stopped watching Jennifer McGuire videos as she makes me buy stuff and Honey Bees last Spring release was no exception, I bought most of it including the Lovely Layers : Dogwood dies and until now haven't used them. I've added a Sweet Birdie (SP) in Spring colours (to be honest I just grabbed scraps that I liked the colour and it was Spring-like). I've used Glacier card stock for my background to make the diecuts have some contrast, as just a hint of blue.

Supply List:
Stamps: Tweet Sentiments (SP)
Ink: Warm Buff (PFS)
Paper: Glacier (SP), Persimmon (SP), Rainforest (SP), Lemongrass (C9), Honeysuckle (C9), Pink Lemonade (C9), Harbor (C9), Soft Suede (SU!), white and black scraps, Neenah Solar White #110
Dies: Lovely Layers: Dogwood (HB), Sweet Birdie (SP), Stitched Banner stacklets (TE)
Other: Cloudy Day EF (SU!), foam squares (SP)
Challenges: TTTC#256

Well I hope you can join in with my very first Tic Tac Toe board; when creating it I tried to imagine me making a card using any line and I had ideas for all but I had to make a SPRING card to justify buying something after watching Jennifer McGuire creating with the new release at that time.

Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen