6 September 2024

Just Add Ink 718: Just Choose Two

It's time for another fun challenge at Just Add Ink with a Just Choose Two option.


I decided to play along with texture and foliage (but also have added some gold thread as well, so some pretty "string"). I'm playing with the Festive Foliage stamp/die/stencil combo from The Stamp Market which I received in a virtual card class kit. When this class was taught it was taught using very delicate pale pinks I have tried to make it brighter and tweak it up and am really happy with this colour combo plus the gold paste. You can see my original cards and blog post HERE if you are interested.


I've added texture using Cosmic Shimmer Moonlight Gold Luna Paste through one of the stencils in the set and then die cut out as an ornament/circle when dried. This is a clever versatile die set the ornaments are actually cut out with the "O" die from the word JOY.

Other supplies used:
Ink: Mint (PFS), Meadow (PFS), Versamark
Paper: Petal Pink (SU!), Flirty Flamingo (SU!), Gold glitter 
Other: Gems: clear with gold dust (PFS), Alabaster white EP (BM), gold thread (SU!), foam squares (SP)

I hope you can play along and I look forward to seeing what you choose as your two (or 3).

Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen