27 September 2024

Seize the Birthday: use the word CELEBRATE

This is my last card for my guest designing the topper for Seize the Birthday and I thought I should finish with a cute card, as I really do love my wee cute animals that I can colour up with my Copics. This week's challenge the topper is to use the word celebrate on a birthday card. I'm also going to play along with the fun at Just Add Girls who have a "stencil" challenge.

I made a background using 3 inks to make a "rainbow" of colour and a stencil I received from Pink & Main in one of my big boxes from Scrapbook and Cards Today titled Fall 2022. I've used the yellow ink (Sunshine) for approximately 2/3rd of the stencil and then bought in the pink ink (Bubblegum) to make an orange and then from the bottom the teal (Turquoise) to make green.




Supply List:
Stamps: Moody Unicorn (GSD), Approaching Perfection (SU!)
Ink: Sunshine (PFS), Bubblegum (PFS), Turquoise (PFS), Lavender (PFS), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Polished Pink (SU!), Neenah Solar White #110, Xpress IT blending
Dies: Frames & Flags (NN), Featured Sentiments (ALT)
Other: Celebrate stencil (P&M), blending brushes (TE), 2mm foam squares (SP), Prisma glitter (LF), Copics, white Gelli roll pen #10 and Quickie glue pen (Sakura)
Challenge: STB#292, JUG#746




Well I hope you can join in and celebrate along with the topper for my final Guest Designer spot with STB and a big THANK YOU to the Seize the Birthday design team for inviting me to have fun and play along with them in August and September; I've had a blast!

✿Karen✿

1 comment:

  1. We have so enjoyed our time with you, Karen. You have been a join to have onboard. You finished off with a darling card and you hit a home run with the Topping. Take care and hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen