1 September 2024

AAA Card Challenge 273: Sympathy card for a "pet"

I'm at that certain age when unfortunately I need Sympathy cards in my stash but also I do like to send a wee card when someone's beloved pet has passed on. For the latest challenge at AAA Cards this week it's an "Anything Goes CAS" with the optional twist of Get Well or Sympathy.



I have one set in my stash which is fabulous for making Sympathy cards for pets called Rainbow Bridge (CTMH) and have shared a card before which you can see HERE  I've gone really minimal and CAS with this card and stamped the fab heart of pawprints using Acorn (Versafine) on Crumb Cake card (SU!) and then die cut it out with some square dies and matted up. As Versafine inks stay wet longer I've learnt my lesson (the hard way) and often clear emboss if I use it, as I have here. I also like it when it's glossy, to me it makes it a bit more special.



I hope you can find time to play along this week and will you choose to go anything goes, or make a get well card or make a sympathy card. Just remember to make it CAS.


Thanks for popping by,

✿Karen✿

4 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute but so sad at the same time. I always got a card from the vet when I had to say my goodbyes and they look a lot like this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathy cards for the loss of a pet are so important. Your card is beautiful - I love the heart and your clean and simple card keeps the full focus on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim for your kind words

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen