13 April 2020

Happy mail



This is the fabulous gatefold card my upline Rhonda Fawcett sent me for my birthday. I normally only add on the top panel to my gatefold cards and I really like how she has the sentiment also matted up adding a bit more wow underneath.


I blogged a week or so ago how to make a gatefold card HERE if you'd like to have a go yourself  OR wait for it Rhonda will send you the actual kit to make this card yourself, she's done all the cutting etc but you have to provide your own stamped images or cut out the birds from the designer paper but I can visualize many images working with these colours & DSP. The cost of the kit, with instructions & postage in NZ is only $6  - phenomenal value. You can contact Rhonda HERE. The stamp set she has used is Free As A Bird (#149468).



She also included with my card a pretty pack of Champagne Rhinestones which I've used quite a bit which was pretty phenomenal too as they are pretty phenomenal.


And wait there's more what a cool wee technique this is - she's dry embosssed the envelope closure with the Country Floral dynamic textured impressions embossing folder (#149698) and it looked so pretty I was excited before I even opened the envelope.

So many thanks Rhonda it truly was happy mail for me to receive.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen