30 May 2022

Under the Sea

It's inspiration time at Just Add Ink this week and I loved the colours of the ocean which is my inspiration for my card.
I have clear embossed the school of fishes from Picket Fences "Vortex of Fishes" background stamp on SU! Just Jade card stock and then blended over the top Blueprint Sketch distress oxide ink leaving the inner relatively untouched. 

I then inked up the mermaid from SU! "Magical Mermaid" and coloured her in with my Copics. Colours used were inspired by an mermaid colouring class I did way back in 2017 with Kit and Clowder. I have fussy cut her out by hand and popped her up on dimensionals.

I also white embossed one of the saying from "Magical Mermaid" on vellum card stock and fish tailed it and added a few purple and aqua sequins from my stash. I have also spritzed with shimmer spray and the card is really sparkly in real life




Thanks for swimming by to check out my under the sea card.
✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and magical. Beauiful colouring. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love that background with those fish circling your very pretty mermaid. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink Chalenge blog. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen