31 May 2022

Just call me .....

I'm having a go at another class lesson from my Spring Camp at Online Card Classes and the tutor for this lesson was none other than Gina Krupsky aka GinaK showed us a few techniques using die cuts to make rainbow coloured cards.

I really liked the one she created like a wreath and this had also been a lesson from another tutor using a stamp set earlier in the week. 

Now I do not own a wreath builder but I created my own on some grid paper on my desk rather than marking my card stock with a ruler and pencil and I liked the look of my leaves at the ½" marks so I used a paper piercer and a piercing mat to make a mark on the 4" piece of card stock below which I attached to the grid with Dotto.
My final card is a 5½" square card and the 2 mats are 4" (white) 4⅛ (black) and 5" (white) 5⅛" (black)

The leaf die is from Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms. Coloured cardstock are all SU! and going clockwise from the top above: Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Sweet Sorbet, Mango Melody, Parrot Parakeet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and finally Rich Razzleberry. The wee saying is from Rainbow of Happiness (SU!) which seemed appropriate. The sequins are from Simon Says Stamp "A Little Bit of Moonshine"




So after this lesson I can now say just call me GinaK!

Less is More challenge site has a Rainbow challenge this week so I am going to enter my "homework" for the challenge as well.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' with your colourful 'Rainbow' card ! A little more empty space would keep it truly CAS for our clean and simple challenge, however your card is beautiful ! Sid xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen