2 June 2022

Another Spring Camp card

I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed this series of classes at Online Card Classes, some of my enjoyment was being able to craft along with the lessons but even now I would say it is still worthwhile signing up to the course which is phenomenal value @$25USD for 11 days of lessons plus 2 live chats as well where Kristina and Jennifer put their spin on some of the techniques we have been taught.

Todays card is emboss resist with a twist with Heather Hoffman from Pinkfresh Studios. In essence it was adding an emboss resist background behind a stenciled image.

I have used predominantly Pinkfresh Studios products (ink and stencil) apart from what listed below.



Supply List:
Stamps: Label Love (Altenew), En Francais (SU!)
Stencil: Miss Your Smile
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard, Marigold, Parakeet Party (SU!), Granny Apple Green (SU!), Versamark
Paper: White, Parakeet Party (SU!)
Other: Blending Brushes, A2 layer dies (Waffle Flowers), Craft Corners (Stamp Junkies), white embossing powder

I have recently invested in the yellow inks from Pinkfresh Studios as I am really enjoying stenciling to colour and I wanted some blending inks to colour with. I can't afford to buy too many extra inks as I already have my SU! inks and about 1/3rd of the  Distress Oxide ink range . So it  was hard to choose what company to go with as so much choice but as most of my stencils I own come from Pinkfresh and they don't have a huge range I went with them and I really love how bright and cheerful the three yellows I managed to buy are and they are very easy to blend with. I still haven't managed to buy the lightest yellow Lemon Whip as it's out of stock but hopefully will be able too in the future. 

I also have invested in the A2 layering dies from Waffle Flowers and the Crafty Corners from "Stamp Junkies" that Krafters Cart has available to buy in NZ. I'm hoping my layering will not be so wonky now. 



The crafty corners are a set of 90° angle corner guides that help align matted layers of card stock on homemade greeting cards or scrapbook pages, creating a beautiful framed image. The corners work great by themselves or in a stamping platform, such as the MISTI. A tremendous help to crafters who have trouble eyeballing even placement or those of us with shaking hands.

The set includes 7 different measurements including: 3/4”, 5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8”, 5/16”, 1/4” and 1/8”. The acrylic is 1/8” inch thick and has the measurements etched into the corners along with the Stamp Junkies logo. The arms of the corners measure 4” on both sides.
     
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen