20 June 2022

My first Christmas Cards for 2022

I am so happy to report that CAS Christmas challenge site has started their Christmas Card challenge site as it's always good to get started early as the big day sure can sneak up on you fast as you approach the end of the year.



The challenge is to use a wreath and be CAS I probably have failed at both but rapt I have my first Christmas cards created and in fact I managed to make THREE  in the design process. 

My final Christmas card design in 2021 used SU! DSP Whimsy and Wonder which used non-traditional colours and I loved it as it was so cheery. So the colours I started off were Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride with the smallest Poinsettia leaf but I thought that looked to busy so swapped to the ??pine branch. I then decided I didn't like that colour combo so changed to Misty Moonlight and Polished Pink. Now I have made all 3 cards I like them all but I still like the brighter colours best.








Supply List (all SU! apart from the sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn and Gina K Designs wreath builder):
Stamps: Poinsettia Petals, Spotlight on Christmas, Tiny Tag Sayings (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Misty Moonlight and Polished Pink OR Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride
Dies: Tasteful Labels (white stitched inner circle), Stitched Shaped Framelits
Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight and Polished Pink OR Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride
Other: 4" Wreath Builder Template (GKD), Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals

Well I very happy to see I was/am going to be challenged to start making Christmas cards; not so happy I don't actually own anything that looks like a wreath stamp or die. I fear I am not clean and simple enough but I'm really happy with my 3 cards and it's great to start on the Christmas cards.

So merry wishes to you all!
✿ Karen ✿

3 comments:

  1. Love your three beautiful wreaths that you have created. My favorite is the holly one. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the wreath builder to create your wreaths and also love the different leaves you used for each one. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - a great start to your Christmas Stash - I like all of the color combos you have used here and the changes in the greenery used too! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas Karen! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen