4 June 2022

Colour Blocking

What a simple but effective technique I learnt at Spring Camp with Online Card Classes, day 6's tutor was Keisha Charles from The Paper Mint and she showed us 3 amazing techniques with colour and cover dies.

She also only used white card stock and used blending brushes to colour up the white card stock which was highly effective. I went with the cleaner way and used coloured card stock and followed the pattern we were given to mark and cut out the 3 panels. I can see I am a wee bit out with one of my measurements as the gaps should all be 1/4" but still highly effective and I still have the pieces to make 2 more cards so really quick and easy to make 3 cards.

Now I only have one cover die so I could only try one of the techniques but in time I hope to try the other 2 examples as they really packed a big WOW. No stamps have been used in KReating my card today too. My card is an A2 card as is the cover die.



Supply List:
Dies: Dotted Tile debossing cover die (Altenew) and Artistic (SU! - leaves)
Paper: White (SSS), Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Coastal Cabana (SU!) and So Saffron (SU!)
Other: Rainbow Sentiments (Pinkfresh Studios), adhesive strips, dimensionals, jewels (TE)


✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen