13 June 2022

Just A Hello

I'm playing with "to me" my new stencil and stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio called Just A Hello Floral. The set has 5 stencils (3 for flowers and 2 for leaves). 

I have to admit this was probably the first stamp and stencil set I ever bought. I bought it at SENZ in July 2021 and it was the only stamp set with stencils and matching die I could buy at the time. As this was at a time when all my crafting supplies were in a box between house moves, I never got to play with it until now. 

 It's actually a very cool stamp set and die as the image when cut with the die gives you 2 floral strips or if you just stamp directly onto a card you have room in the middle for a saying. Even the sentiments that come with the set are a one piece stamp and matching die.
Most people do use both bits on a card but I made 2 cards which I love. I decided to use the set for the latest challenge at CAS Colour and Sketches whose challenge this week is to use Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape and Pear Pizzazz on a card.



This certainly is not a colour combo I would ever have dreamt of but I love my cards so much so I am not sure which card to enter so I maybe cheeky and enter both! I have embossed the image with Rose Gold embossing powder. Otherwise I think it is all pretty obvious. 














Supply List:
Stamps, Stencils and Dies: Just a Hello Floral (Pinkfresh Studios)
Ink: Crushed Curry (SU!), Gorgeous Grape (SU!), Pear Pizzazz (SU!), Versamark
Paper: White, Pear Pizzazz (SU!), Strathmore Bristol smooth (for blending)
Other: Rose Gold EP (ALT), some old retired SU! embossing folder ?name, single stitched line rounded rectangle die (MFT), Iridescent jewels and pearls (SU!), adhesive strips and dimensionals (SU!), corner rounder, blending brushes (TE)

Thanks for popping in.
✿ Karen ✿

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, great use of our colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the challenge colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you struggled to choose Karen - both cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen