9 June 2022

CAS Shaker Card

AAA Cards challenge site this week has a gorgeous picture of macarons which look delectably scrummy plus the brief to make a shaker card. 



Now I love making shaker cards but making it CAS was a challenge all right and when I look at my supply list I have to laugh out loud so many supplies for so little but so "stinking cute", even if I say so myself. 


Supply List:
Stamps: Circle Sayings (SSS), BB Beary Special Birthday (SU!)
Ink: Intense Black (SSS), Flirty Flamingo (SU!), Bermuda Bay (SU!), Sunshine (Pinkfresh), Highland Heather (SU!)
Paper: White, Xpress-IT blending
Copics: B00/02/05, R000/30/32, V01/15/17, Y00/02/06/08
Dies: Layering Circles (SU!), Stitched Rectangles (SSS)
Other: Confetti stencil (Lawn Fawn), blending brushes, acetate, red tape, foam adhesive strips (SU!), Wink of Stella (clear), Pinata Party mix (PPP), powder tool (so I could dust of the inside of the foam strips so the shaker bits don't stick to it)

A close up so you can see the shiny presents with their Wink of Stella on them. It's about to pour down here so not the best picture but hopefully you can see the sparkle.


There are some absolutely fab example of tiny shaker cards so even if you don't join the challenge check them all out as they are very inspirational!!
✿ Karen ✿

Edited 20 June 2022 : OMG my wee card was picked as the winner :) Thanks to Jane for the challenge at AAA cards and for picking my wee shaker as her favourite.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and shaker Keren, well done, ove the color of your sprinkles. Thank you for playing at AAA Card Challenges, hope to see you join again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cas shaker card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen