24 June 2022

Monster in the box

Hi everyone a couple of Challenge sites have one layer cards as their challenge this week so it was time for the "cute" factor! 

 I just love the monsters in Monster Fun by Gerda Steiner Designs and the set also has some really fun sayings too. 

I normally Copic colour on X-press IT blending card stock and love it but knew in the USA they use Neenah Solar White so that is what I chose to colour on as I was only allowed one layer.


Supply List:
Stamps: Monster Fun (GSD)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb
Other: Clear embossing powder
Copics: BG0000/000/01/10/11/13; BV00; E53/55/57; R20; RV21/23/25; Y02/06/08; YR23



I think I'm going to add some Crystal Glaze to my present box spots and some Wink of Stella to my bow but it's a very grey day today so my photo is probably as good as I am going to get for today. It is a good day for crafting though :)

Edited 26/6/22:  a close up now I've jazzed it up with Crystal Glaze (Nuvo) and my clear Wink of Stella.


EDITED again: My card was chosen by the DT at The Paper Players for I made the CUT ABOVE.


✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. Delightful make, such a cute image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this little monster is too cute for words! I love the playful polka dots and fun color combo, too. That sentiment just cracks me up. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little card - I love your colouring, and think that the gloss and sparkle additions make it pop. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen