7 July 2024

AAA Card Challenge 269: and I've gone to the beach ;)

It's time for another CAS challenge at AAA Cards; this week anything goes but the optional twist is Summer/Summer colours. Living in New Zealand; Summer is normally all about the beach or BBQs.

I'm also going to play along with Addicted to CAS Summer challenge too and CAS on Friday's watercolouring challenge.


I've gone with the beach as my theme, I've stamped Tyler (POD) on some Ranger watercolour paper on the smooth side with my Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I've then coloured up the cutie teddy playing in the sand with my Zig Real Colour brush markers and a no. 4 round paintbrush which was barely wet. It was easy and fun to colour up. I did a very faint wash of light aqua but it's very faint now it's dried.

I've stamped a sentiment from Let's Chill (EE) in Versafine Clair Acorn ink and clear embossed it. Then used my Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies (MFT) as I felt they went with the beach vibe and viola all done. Now how easy was that and even if I say so myself how cute ;)

Well I hope you find time to play along too and definitely check out all the inspiration from the Design Team at AAA.


Also if you go with Summer you too can join in the fun over at Addicted to CAS too.


Or play along with watercolouring at CAS on Friday.
Thanks for popping in.

EDITED 24/7/24: I was chosen in the top 3 at Addicted to CAS




✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. I love a cook BBQ cook out, sadly the weather over is doesn't really scream Summer yet, also I can't be bothered to fire up the coals etc for one ;-) so I grill on the stove ;-) Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring with the Zigs and I can see the light wash of aqua--wonderful card! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my lighthouse card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water coloring looks amazing, such an adorable image and perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really kind of you Melanie, thanks a lot!

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen