21 July 2024

AAA Card Challenge 270: Sketch Challenge

It's time for another fun sketch challenge at AAA Cards and this week we have in my mind, a really easy sketch to play along with. I had so many ideas what to do, it was hard to choose which one. Laughing as now the sketch has gone live I can see it's supposed to be an Ombre sketch, phew it's lucky I added some gradient by looking at the sketch! 


In the end I went for let's make another Christmas card as eek it's only 5 months away now. I decided I'd use my favourite "colour" for the blend and work with greens (Cracked Pistachio and a hint of Evergreen Bough as it is Christmas time).


To create my card I masked of my A2 card top and bottom with some Masking Magic (GKD)  and then white embossed the lovely dove from Holiday Silhouettes (GKD), ink blended on the 2 inks, cleaned of the dove. I spritzed lightly with White Iridescent Shimmer Spray (HA). Removed the mask and stamped the sentiment from the same set in the Evergreen Bough distress oxide ink. How easy was this and I can obviously do in different colour blends.


Well I hope you can play along with us as this truly is the easiest sketch to work with and please do check out what the rest of the fab DT have created at AAA Cards with the same sketch.

Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. love your gradient and subject, so clever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maaike, fun and fab sketch this week which i loved!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. I love your blending of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this, Karen - just posted my card for the challenge and I happened to use the same stamp set. I haven't even inked up the dove yet but you've certainly given me some inspiration to get it inked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire its been a great addition to my stash and has been used multiple times by moi

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen