3 July 2024

Inspired by Tracy's snippet 74

For the latest challenge at AAA Colourful, their colour board has blue clouds with a tiny red heart balloon floating in it. Now quite a few of the DT and the entrants have already done the blue clouds plus red heart and I to be honest was thinking about an under the ocean themed card with a wee mermaid with a red tail; until I saw Tracy's latest snippet HERE and I went wow this is perfect I'll have a go with what in my stash.

I thought the colours of Distress Oxide she used were bang on and I have to be honest I haven't used Salty Ocean for ever but I thought it was the "right shade" of blue. So thanks Tracy and sorry mine doesn't look as good as yours but I'm loving the red and blue duo (and of course white) and I have to laugh Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge this week is Add Some Red/White and/or Blue and they are featuring AAAL and Create, the latter is not required to enter just the colours but all my stamps bar one are AAAL and Create stamps from when Tracy was one of their designers. She has now gone on to launch her own line of stamps.


Unlike Tracy I have just applied my ink using a rounded dome applicator and then spritzed with water I added some small text as it was too clean IMO. The stamped images have been fussy cut out.


Supply List:
Stamps: Periwinkle #987 (AALL), Art Notes #906 (AALL), Scripted Thoughts #595 (AALL), Containers #401 (AALL), Small Sentiment Bloom (WF)
Ink: Salty Ocean distress oxide (RNG), Candied Apple distress oxide (RNG), Morning Mist (Versafine), Versamark
Dies: Wonky Stitched Rectangle (MFT)
Other: Alabaster EP (BM), white splatter paint (SP), foam squares (SP), clear quartz solid sequin (GKD)
ChallengesAAAC#5, SSSM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen