12 July 2024

Just Add Ink 710: Just Add Party Fun

This week at Just Add Ink we would like you to add some party fun to a card, so many possibilities for this challenge what a fun challenge. As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to create, a PARTY HAT card, as you can't have a party without a silly hat! 


I've chosen to work with some of my favourite card stock colours: Mermaid (LF), Mango Melody (SU!) and Parakeet Parrot (SU!). This is a really easy card to create and I have left over supplies to make more party hat cards.


Supply List:
Stamps: Make a Wish (P&M)
Ink: Summertime (Versafine)
Paper: Mermaid (LF), Mango Melody (SU!), Parakeet Parrot (SU!), white
Dies: Party Hat (P&M)
Other: Puff Dotty EF (SP), 2mm foam squares (SP), glitter enamel dots (SU!)
Challenges: JAI#710



✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen