9 August 2024

Challenging colour combo

Gosh the colour combo is a challenging one this week at Just Add Ink and I'm looking forward to seeing what the fabulous design team and also what YOU create with this combo. Even though it's a challenging combo I learn so much by trying to have a go and also seeing what others create, so don't be shy just start stamping or colouring or blending and join in creating something.


I have the 4 card stocks listed above but not all the inkpads so I've used the following inks: Crushed Curry (SU!), Candy Corn (TE), Cherry Pop (TE) and Peacock (C9) and a fun modern, uplifting stamp set A Fresh Start (ALT). Like most Altenew stamp sets they have a wee booklet with card ideas and I modified one of their ideas to stamp my fun panel out. I then used my Master Layouts 2 dies (GKD) to mat it all up with some Pumpkin Pie card (SU!). I've also die cut out extra sentiment dies and the hearts to provide a tad more dimension. The sentiment has also been clear embossed so it appears darker to make it stand out more.


I look forward to seeing everyone's creativity in the gallery. Thanks for popping in. 
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen