16 August 2024

I'm going to the Beach with TTTC

We have a fun challenge board at Tic Tac Toe Challenges this week, so many possibilities but I chose to go with  the bottom line of Beach, Dies and Blue.


I've used the fab die Flip Flop Builder (HB) to create my flip flops which we call jandals in New Zealand. Some patterned paper and viola all done and its so fun and cheerful, just what I need to dream about as its the middle of Winter down under.

I'm also going to play along with Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge wanting a little bit of sparkle or shine.

Supply List:
Stamps: Flippin' Fabulous (HB)
Ink: Sand Dune (Versafine)
Paper: Wheat (C9), Sand, Surf & Sky DSP (MFT), Essential Glitter cardstock : Color Sampler (PFS), Neenah Solar White
Dies: Flip Flop Builder (HB), Master Layout 2 (GKD), Stitched Hillside borders (LF)
Other: 2mm foam squares (SP)
Challenges: TTTC #254, SSSM






✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. Love this beachy card Karen and I must say, jandals are a new word in my vocab! This bright pair make a lovely splash of colour with the water against your kraft base. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky I think it is definitely a "kiwi" word as our cousins across the ditch call them thongs.

      Delete
  2. Love these flip flops with their sparkly bows, Karen! Thanks for the warm welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the happy flip flops! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen