30 July 2009

Getting ready for Christmas?


Yes the spring mini has Christmas stamps & this is the swap I received from Debbie Lamb using the soon to be released Tree Trimmings stamp set - in traditional Christmas colours green & red but as I'm in love with Kiwi Kiss I think this is traditional but modern teaming it up with Riding Hood Red. Love my card Debbie - very inspirational!

My team the WOW paperKRafters is holding a Christmas in August event the last Saturday in August - so let us help you get ready for Christmas, I hate to say it - it's not that far away.

Contact me to find out more or sign up for my monthly newsletter (left hand side bar).

Thanks for poppin' in!

1 comment:

  1. No, no, not the C word!LOL What a very pretty, effective stamp set, nice card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen