18 July 2009

Fancy Folds Part 1


This was the first card my class attendees made yesterday (hi ladies) & they all did so well!

This is what I call the secret compartment card as there's a trick to find the middle compartment - the only problem is the person receiving the card doesn't know it's there either but it's a very cool card.

Stamp sets: Good Friend, Cheep Talk, Really Retro
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip Creamy Caramel
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Other: Sponge, dimensionals

This is the secret compartment revealed:
If you want to know the secret to this card book a workshop or a class with me. I can be contacted by e-mail HERE.

I've also released it has the right colour combination for Kristina's latest colour inspiration as it has a red, an orange, a yellow, a green & a blue in it.

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 18, 2009

    WOW-Great card. I love those fun cards :-). Very good job on the Color Challenge.
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice Karen! I love those cards with different folds. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative, Karen! You used the colors inside & out. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, it was fantastic to finally meet you, hope you arent too tired after the long weekend at SENZ? We got home just after 6pm, so a very long tiring drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 20, 2009

    Tis is one totally awesome card, Karen!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another clever folded card, you're very good at these. Great card to receive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen